Do you want to borrow money against your property?
If you own your property, you are likely to qualify for a secured or homeowner loan. When you borrow this type of loan, the lender will use your property as security for what you have borrowed.
As the loan is borrowed against the value of your home, the loan amount you are entitled to will depend on how much your property is worth. Secured loans do have many benefits:
- The APR and interest rates are usually significantly lower then on other types of loan
- Interest rates can be variable or fixed depending on the borrowers requirements
- Secured loans offer greater flexibility in repayment plans
- Repayment periods are longer e.g. up to 30 years
- Secured loans are much easier to obtain than unsecured loans, which are generally only given to people with an excellent credit rating
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Whatever your circumstances, we’ll find a Secured Loan deal that’s RIGHT for you!
Please contact WISEONE on: 0161 776 2508 or click here and get a FREE Quote today.